Comunidad Orange

[SOLUCIONADO] Error message attempting to log into mi orange App (both on Android and Desktop version)

RESUELTAS
Responder
huntne
Nuevo

[SOLUCIONADO] Error message attempting to log into mi orange App (both on Android and Desktop version)

When attempting to log in using my mobile number get an error message XPLD_003 which infers a technical.

Get the same error mesage on both my Samsung Galaxy S8 and on the PC using chrome web browser.

Soluciones aceptadas
Astor_orange

Re: Error message attempting to log into mi orange App (both on Android and Desktop version)

Hello, @huntme

Can you please try after a password change? This may help a lot with issues like these. Please request a new one here.

If that doesn't work, write me back to open an incidence.

Regards.

firma-orange

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

huntne
Nuevo

Re: Error message attempting to log into mi orange App (both on Android and Desktop version)

Hi,

Ok, changing password has fixed problem both on PC and Android App.

Todas las respuestas
Astor_orange

Hello, @huntme

Can you please try after a password change? This may help a lot with issues like these. Please request a new one here.

If that doesn't work, write me back to open an incidence.

Regards.

firma-orange

huntne
Nuevo

Hi,

Ok, changing password has fixed problem both on PC and Android App.

Astor_orange

Great, Yes, that's a very common situation to issues like these.

Thanks for the confirmation, @huntme.

Best regards.

firma-orange