[SOLUCIONADO] activar carta prepago

RESUELTAS
Responder
Highlighted

[SOLUCIONADO] activar carta prepago

hola compro una tarjeta prepaga pero no puedo recargar crédito creo que el número no está registrado con mi DNI cómo hacerlo gracias

Soluciones aceptadas
Highlighted
Superusuario

Re: activar carta prepago

En la tienda donde has comprado la tarjeta deben registrarla a tu nombre, y si es necesario hscer la primera recarga para que empiece a funcionar la llinea.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Highlighted
Superusuario

Las tarjetas prepago suelen venir con saldo, y es necesario hacer una primera llamada (no recarga) para activarlas. A partir de esa llamada empieza a contar el año de caducidad, que se interrumpe y vuelve a empezar a contar con cada recarga.

Todas las respuestas
Highlighted
Superusuario

En la tienda donde has comprado la tarjeta deben registrarla a tu nombre, y si es necesario hscer la primera recarga para que empiece a funcionar la llinea.

Highlighted
Superusuario

Las tarjetas prepago suelen venir con saldo, y es necesario hacer una primera llamada (no recarga) para activarlas. A partir de esa llamada empieza a contar el año de caducidad, que se interrumpe y vuelve a empezar a contar con cada recarga.

Nuevo

Pre-paid SIM card

Hi,

I arrived in Madrid last month and like all newcomers, I needed an internet connection. After doing some research, I decided to buy a pre-paid Orange sim card, so I looked for the closest store near my house. To my surprise, they didn't have any sim cards at the time and I was asked to come back at the end of the day. As it was still morning, I decided to find a sim card in supermarkets or other stores in the neighborhood.

After trying to find it in three different supermarkets, I finally found a chino store that sold Orange sim cards - perfect! I spent the entire month using it with no problem until I had to recharge it. I tried online, on supermarkets, through the app but somehow I couldn't recharge it.

After exhausting my options, I called customer service and the attendant told me I had to go to an Orange store to show my passport, as I hadn't bought the sim card from them.

I was not very satisfied with it, but I went to the store on the same day as I really needed a connection. Imagine my surprise when I was told (after spending 30min waiting on the line) that my number "didn't exist" and that I couldn't recharge it. The only option available was to buy a NEW sim card.

How come the sim card was not valid if I used for the whole month and it came in an Orange package??? I still can't believe it. The solution was to buy a new sim card at the store since I was so frustrated I just wanted to put an end to the whole situation.

Although I currently have an Orange sim card, I won't recommend to anyone who asks me for advice.

I know that you can't fix my problem anymore, but I count that you will take some actions to change this experience to the next customer who acquires an Orange sim card from another store.