[SOLUCIONADO] activar carta prepago

RESUELTAS
Responder
Highlighted

[SOLUCIONADO] activar carta prepago

hola compro una tarjeta prepaga pero no puedo recargar crédito creo que el número no está registrado con mi DNI cómo hacerlo gracias

Soluciones aceptadas
Superusuario

Re: activar carta prepago

En la tienda donde has comprado la tarjeta deben registrarla a tu nombre, y si es necesario hscer la primera recarga para que empiece a funcionar la llinea.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Highlighted
Superusuario

Las tarjetas prepago suelen venir con saldo, y es necesario hacer una primera llamada (no recarga) para activarlas. A partir de esa llamada empieza a contar el año de caducidad, que se interrumpe y vuelve a empezar a contar con cada recarga.

Todas las respuestas
Superusuario

En la tienda donde has comprado la tarjeta deben registrarla a tu nombre, y si es necesario hscer la primera recarga para que empiece a funcionar la llinea.

Highlighted
Superusuario

Las tarjetas prepago suelen venir con saldo, y es necesario hacer una primera llamada (no recarga) para activarlas. A partir de esa llamada empieza a contar el año de caducidad, que se interrumpe y vuelve a empezar a contar con cada recarga.

Highlighted
Nuevo

Pre-paid SIM card

Hi,

I arrived in Madrid last month and like all newcomers, I needed an internet connection. After doing some research, I decided to buy a pre-paid Orange sim card, so I looked for the closest store near my house. To my surprise, they didn't have any sim cards at the time and I was asked to come back at the end of the day. As it was still morning, I decided to find a sim card in supermarkets or other stores in the neighborhood.

After trying to find it in three different supermarkets, I finally found a chino store that sold Orange sim cards - perfect! I spent the entire month using it with no problem until I had to recharge it. I tried online, on supermarkets, through the app but somehow I couldn't recharge it.

After exhausting my options, I called customer service and the attendant told me I had to go to an Orange store to show my passport, as I hadn't bought the sim card from them.

I was not very satisfied with it, but I went to the store on the same day as I really needed a connection. Imagine my surprise when I was told (after spending 30min waiting on the line) that my number "didn't exist" and that I couldn't recharge it. The only option available was to buy a NEW sim card.

How come the sim card was not valid if I used for the whole month and it came in an Orange package??? I still can't believe it. The solution was to buy a new sim card at the store since I was so frustrated I just wanted to put an end to the whole situation.

Although I currently have an Orange sim card, I won't recommend to anyone who asks me for advice.

I know that you can't fix my problem anymore, but I count that you will take some actions to change this experience to the next customer who acquires an Orange sim card from another store.