[SOLUCIONADO] SIM CARD NO SERVICE

RESUELTAS
Responder

[SOLUCIONADO] SIM CARD NO SERVICE

Hi Orange,

I am from Brazil and bought my Orange plan and SIM card in spain, but I am now traveling in Italy. Since I came back from a weekend in Switzerland, my SIM card has stopped working. It says ‘No Service’ but it was working perfectly before I went to Switzerland. It is definitely a problem with the SIM card, I have tried other SIM cards and they have worked.

I have already restarted my phone, updated my phone, turned on and off the 3G/4G, turned on and off Airplane Mode, removed and put in the SIM card, reset Network settings, etc. Also tried putting the Sim Card in a different phone. Nothing worked.

I have no calling, texting or data service. I have asked at mobile stores and they have said to contact orange, but I can’t call without voice service. And there are no Orange mobile stores near me for the next month! I need my service!!!!

Re: SIM CARD NO SERVICE

Hello, @marianafurini

Kindly check your balance. If you are outwards and your balance drops to 0, you won't be able to connect to foreign networks. If you were on Switzerland you have used all the reamining money because of the special rates there.

So, you'd only need to recharge to recover the service. Click here to know how.

Kind regards.

firma-orange