Comunidad Orange

[SOLUCIONADO] My recharge not paid off?

RESUELTAS
Responder
Highlighted

[SOLUCIONADO] My recharge not paid off?

Hello

I made a recharge of 10 euros 2 times (20 euros) but even after chaking the balance it's not in my account and also the money is deducted from my account.

Can you please help me in this? 

Soluciones aceptadas
Highlighted
Superusuario

Re: My recharge not paid off?

Hi @swapnil_sanmukh ,

Have you received the balance that you have recharged on the prepaid line? It is possible that the system does not process the recharge of the line at the moment, but currently you already have the balance, could you tell us if you already have the money on the line?

Customer service in different languages

In Orange, we can help you with any doubts you may have in English, French and German. Call 900 906 121 (if you are calling from Spain) or + 34 695 911 900 (if you are calling from outside Spain). Languages spoken: English, French and German.

Timetable:

•  English, French and German: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.

Generador de logros

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Highlighted
Participador ocasional

Hi swapnil_sanmukh.

How did you recharge your mobile phone? By credit card? On Orange website or at a kiosk?

You must check your mobile phone number in your receipt. It's necessary that you keep it. If the recharge still doesn't appear on your balance, you must go to a Orange shop with that receipt. The Orange co-workers will help you about this matter.

If you don't have the receipt, maybe you won't be able to recover the money...

Also, you can call to 900 906 121 (if you are calling from Spain) or +34 695 911 900 (if you are calling from outside Spain). That's the Orange number phone for private customer.

Regards.

Todas las respuestas
Highlighted
Superusuario

Hi @swapnil_sanmukh ,

Have you received the balance that you have recharged on the prepaid line? It is possible that the system does not process the recharge of the line at the moment, but currently you already have the balance, could you tell us if you already have the money on the line?

Customer service in different languages

In Orange, we can help you with any doubts you may have in English, French and German. Call 900 906 121 (if you are calling from Spain) or + 34 695 911 900 (if you are calling from outside Spain). Languages spoken: English, French and German.

Timetable:

•  English, French and German: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.

Generador de logros

Highlighted
Participador ocasional

Hi swapnil_sanmukh.

How did you recharge your mobile phone? By credit card? On Orange website or at a kiosk?

You must check your mobile phone number in your receipt. It's necessary that you keep it. If the recharge still doesn't appear on your balance, you must go to a Orange shop with that receipt. The Orange co-workers will help you about this matter.

If you don't have the receipt, maybe you won't be able to recover the money...

Also, you can call to 900 906 121 (if you are calling from Spain) or +34 695 911 900 (if you are calling from outside Spain). That's the Orange number phone for private customer.

Regards.