[SOLUCIONADO] Mobile data

RESUELTAS
Responder
Highlighted
Nuevo

[SOLUCIONADO] Mobile data

Hello, 

I have a mundo simcard bought last week and registered with Mundo Plus 7gb data. I just finished all the internet with just 1 week. So what i did is top up my number 20€ so i can register Mundo Max 20gb data. I told the teller that i need top up Mundo Max. But what she did is top up only regular balance in my account and she also doesn't know how to activate the Mundo Max. By any chance if you can help me how to register or activate the Mundo Max even if i havent finished the 30days with the Mundo Plus.. Is it possible to register to another promo with this sim?

Thanks more power.. 

Soluciones aceptadas
Highlighted

Re: Mobile data

Hello, @ARIEL05

You only need to send an SMS to the number 1470 with the text GB MAX

That way the rate and all its vouchers will be renewed. You can do it with Mi Orange app if you prefer. You'll find more details (in Spanish) here.

Regards,

firma-orange

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Todas las respuestas
Highlighted
Superusuario

Hi @ARIEL05 ,

Customer service in different languages

In Orange, we can help you with any doubts you may have in English, French and German. Call 900 906 121 (if you are calling from Spain) or + 34 695 911 900 (if you are calling from outside Spain). Languages spoken: English, French and German.

Timetable:

•  English, French and German: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.

Generador de logros

Highlighted

Hello, @ARIEL05

You only need to send an SMS to the number 1470 with the text GB MAX

That way the rate and all its vouchers will be renewed. You can do it with Mi Orange app if you prefer. You'll find more details (in Spanish) here.

Regards,

firma-orange

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado