Comunidad Orange

[SOLUCIONADO] another bill, 2nd after cancellation of contract aug 12 2019

RESUELTAS
Responder
Highlighted

[SOLUCIONADO] another bill, 2nd after cancellation of contract aug 12 2019

Hello orange,

I have yet again RECEIVED a demand for payment S3001122310091019 DATED 12/10/2019 FOR 26.16.

CLIENT REF 1.60341817

I cannot log onto online account as I no longer have an orange phone number - so I cannot see anything 

THIS is the second bill since cancellation.

We have paid by bank transfer today as we have left spain and do not even have a spainish bank account.

Please confirm to me that you Orange have recieved payment and we are totally FINISHED ? And confirm that you will stop trying to take from my account that does not exist.

Also life would be easier if you provided a customer service email address, as once the contract is cancelled how else can you contact orange afterwards, especiallly with all these problems after cancellation

John thompson

Superusuario

Re: another bill, 2nd after cancellation of contract aug 12 2019

Hi @johnthompson ,

Welcome to Orange's Community in Spain!

Due to system limitations, payments with an IBAN other than ESXX are not allowed. 

Have you made the payment of your pending invoice? No problem! 

Send the transfer receipt to 

• cobrost.orange@orange.com

Regards!

Hi,

is this an official reply from orange ?

the transfer today was made from an IBAN outside of spain as i left over 3 months ago and cancelled the contract, and paid 2 final bills, and now i see this one been refused by my bank in spain.

Are you saying the transfer will not make it to Orange es, I need to watch my account to see if this is the case.

I have sent an email with proof of this transfer to the email address you stated cobrost below,

so now what ?

kr John

Superusuario

Hi @johnthompson ,

Do you have checked if they have response and confirmed that everything is correct?
Remember that you can call at any time at +34 695 911 900.

Regards! Emoticono feliz