[SOLUCIONADO] SIM CARD NO SERVICE

RESUELTAS
Responder
Highlighted

[SOLUCIONADO] SIM CARD NO SERVICE

Hi Orange,

I am from australia and bought my Orange plan and SIM card in spain, but I am now travelling in Croatia. Since I came back from a day in Montenegro, my SIM card has stopped working. It says ‘No Service’ but it was working perfectly before I went to Montenegro. It is definitely a problem with the SIM card, I have tried other SIM cards and they have worked.

I have already restarted my phone, updated my phone, turned on and off the 3G/4G, turned on and off Airplane Mode, removed and put in the SIM card, reset Network settings, etc.

I have no calling, texting or data service. I have asked at mobile stores and they have said to contact orange, but I can’t call without voice service. And there are no Orange mobile stores near me for the next month! I need my service!!!!

Superusuario

Re: SIM CARD NO SERVICE

Hello @annasmileyfacee,

Have you tried to change the sim card to another phone? The phone may not work because of some problem in the sim reader. Another option to rule out problem with the sim card is, you try to change the sim card in another phone, so the sim card can be discarded as a problem. 

you can do this test? 

Another option is to configure the APN manually, enter into phone settings and mobile data, you can select local operators manually.

you comment the result in the community, thank you

Generador de logros

Thanks for trying to help! I managed to borrow someone else’s phone to call Orange Spain for help and I worked out it was because of my account being cut off when I went across to Montenegro, even though I couldn’t use my service there either. Very weird.
Superusuario

@annasmileyfacee,

this is the official help of Orange:

Customer service in different languages
In Orange, we can help you with any doubts you may have in English, French and German. Call 900 906 121 (if you are calling from Spain) or + 34 695 911 900 (if you are calling from outside Spain). Languages spoken: English, French and German.

Timetable:

English, French and German: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.

Generador de logros