[SOLUCIONADO] English Customers unfairly charged extra fees by Orange Spain!

RESUELTAS

[SOLUCIONADO] English Customers unfairly charged extra fees by Orange Spain!

[ Editado ]

Hello and Hello!

I opened my contract in Barcelona, ​​Spain and I was told that I can use my orange phone and SIM abroad in England like normal.

I was told I can use it as normal because of the new law introduced, no charges for all of europe, that rule was introduced this year in 2017.

However I am shocked that I was billed over 200euros! And again this month nearly 200euros!

Aparaently this is for data and some "special charges".

But I was told in person at the Orange shop in Spain I can use my phone in England like in Spain with my roaming date and even my calls because of this new law for mobile companies in all of Europe.

It seems that Orange Spain is breaking the law and charging like the old rules and I feel this completly injust!

I demand a refund of these high fees and an explanatipn from Orange Spain!

Since,

Upset English Girl 

4 RESPUESTAS
Superusuario

Re: English Customers unfairly charged extra fees by Orange Spain!

Hello @hollyengland123,

For better care you can use this phone,

The multilingual department phone number is 900906121

Generador de logros

Superusuario

Hi @hollyengland123.

I recommend that you enter your customer area and check the concepts that have been invoiced as well as their prices. In fact, roaming is free within zone 1 of Europe.

In this link you have more information.

Have a good day!

Superusuario

and thay told you the truth, you can use the line in England like in Spain. BUT if you call to special british numbers (like our 902's) you'd be charged because of the special cost of that kind of lines plus the international fee (your line is spanish).

check the bill to see where these charges came from and tell us

Friendly

Re: English Customers mislead and over billed by Orange Spain!

Hello @hollyengland123,
Of course roaming is now included in all rates in zone 1 of the European Union. If Orange has charged you will probably be other types of charges such as special rate calls or premium downloads. it would be advisable to send your data to an Orange agent to explain the bill in detail.
A greeting