Comunidad Orange

[SOLUCIONADO] How to get in touch with Orange chat support? (Sorry for writing in spanish...)

RESUELTAS
Responder

[SOLUCIONADO] How to get in touch with Orange chat support? (Sorry for writing in spanish...)

Hi! Sorry for my bad spanish... 

I have a problem and I hope that someone here can help me.

On June 26th, I ordered a Love subscription (Fibra + Mobile) from Orange over the Chat-support.

I got it confirmed that it was no problem to do this even though I was leavning for Sweden on the 27th.

Since then, I have been trying to get information from Orange on the status of this order and how to get in contact with the technical support to have the fiber installed in my apartment.

Today I talked with a guy on the international support line which said that my order was cancelled since I never picked up the SIM card in the store :/

There seems to be no way to get in contact with Orange support over email and I cannot find my way back to the chat where I originally ordered the subscription.

Is there anyone here that can provide me with either a URL to the chat (or hint me on how to find it on the Orage.es website). My hope is, since the old order was cancelled, to be able to make a new order to get fiber installed in the apartment.

Best regards and many thanks in advance! Tobias

Superusuario

Re: How to get in touch with Orange chat support? (Sorry for writing in spanish...)

Hi @tobiasgardner, welcome to the community.

In this link, when a few minutes pass, tehe message "chat online" appears, from ther you can access the sales chat.

Sorry for my english.

Regards.

chat online.JPG

Superusuario

Re: How to get in touch with Orange chat support? (Sorry for writing in spanish...)

You could call this number.. 900906121 for English attention.
Send info web
https://ayuda.orange.es/particulares/mi-orange/otras-gestiones/2364-atencion-al-cliente-en-idiomas-c...
Nice to help you.

Muchas gracias! That did the trick... But I had to try it on two different computers, did not work on the first one!

Superusuario

Hi @tobiasgardner

It may be that the chat does not leave if the connection is not being within Spain